Subject: Separate legal notices

Hi

I am trying to use the functionality for moving legal notices into separate files, as described here:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/LegalNotice.html

I have the <xsl:param name="generate.legalnotice.link" select="1"/> parameter set in my customization layer.

The legal notice links are generated as expected, but the Next button on the HTML index/toc page takes you to the the first legal notice (which is a dead end) instead of the Preface.

I am using XSLTPROC, DocBook 4.5 and DocBook XSL 1.76.1.

I am using chunkfast.xsl to produce XHTML output and have the chunk.fast parameter set to 1 in the customization layer.

If I set the chunk.fast parameter to 0, then the Next button behaves as I would expect and links to the Preface.

Is there another parameter I need to set to get this to work with fast chunking?

(Assuming that setting the chunk.fast parameter to 0 disables the fast chunking behavior).

Thanks

Andy