Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Indexing.

On 05/05/12 17:15, Norman Walsh wrote:
The sources for The Definitive Guide have quite a bit of index markup from
the O'Reilly copyedit. That might be a good place to look for examples.

Indexing is an art.

Yes. Exactly how it's described in this book I'm reading.
Tks for the reference, I'll take a look at  tdg Norm

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.