Subject: DocBook stylesheets 2.0 customization

Hi all,
I’m looking for information about customizing the DocBook stylesheets 2.0.x <http://norman.walsh.name/2011/12/01/docbook-xslt2-2-0-3>. More precisely I’d like to produce html5 pages and I haven’t found for a way to add a class to heading tags. This is only an example, I have many other things to tweak or customize. I’ve searched on <http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/> but I haven’t found much information and maybe it’s outdated, too.

Is there some documentation about these issues? These are my first steps with DocBook publishing and I don’t exactly where and what to look for.

Thank you in advance.

--
Giorgio Valoti