Subject: Schematron constraints

Hello.

Is there a complete list of Schematron constraints in DocBook 5? I noticed only a few that were specifically mentioned in the spec, but I'm not seeing a list of constraints. For example, I'm validating a sample in Oxygen, and Schematron 1.5 apparently doesn't like admonitions as descendants of tables. I suspect this will be a rather unpopular constraint and am just wondering what others are out there.

Thanks,

Bill Burns – Senior Content Analyst

bburns@vasont.com

717-793-3894 ext. 414