Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] toc customization question

Hi Dick,
Thanks, I have been reading that section, but it's not that I want to
control the toc on every section, just one section that has a
particular attribute. My question wasn't clear that I do want section
tocs, just not for this particular section.

As far as I can tell, I can't put selectors in the generate.toc
parameter. Here is what I have:
<xsl:param name="generate.toc">book toc
    part toc
    preface toc
    chapter toc
    appendix toc
    section toc
  </xsl:param>

And if it were possible I would do this:
<xsl:param name="generate.toc">book toc
    part toc
    preface toc
    chapter toc
    appendix toc
    section[not(@userlevel='syntax')] toc
  </xsl:param>

so that all sections except that particular one gets the toc
generated. That's the reason for my attempt to override the template
for that section with mode='toc' (in my previous message).

I don't understand why my override template is not having an effect.
thanks,
--Tim