Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Is there any way to control what level a page break occurs at for webhelp?

Hi Peter and Derek,
This thread made me notice that chunk.section.depth is set to 1 by
default in webhelp. I've just changed that to 3 since that makes more
sense as a default value for webhelp (or maybe even a higher value
would makes sense). This change should be in 1.77.1 if it hasn't been
cut yet.

One thing I'll also mention in this context. If you decide to set
chunk.section.depth to a high value (something I do), there's a PI,
<?dbhtml stop-chunking?>, that lets you stop chunking at arbitrary
places in your tree so that a section with many subsections, now
becomes a single long page. This is useful if the subsections of a
particular section happen to be short:

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/pi/dbhtml_stop-chunking.html

David