Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Should ie.css be included by default in the generated webhelp files?

Wow, yeah, there is no way I would have figured that out. I just went ahead and changed some of the css files so that the margin-top attribute is set to 0, and the padding-top is set to 120. I tested that in both IE and chrome. Both seemed to work fine with those settings. Now I dont know if that will break other browsers since that was all I had to test with. But, if the conditional css is the better way to go then i'll switch it back and try to use what you have here. Or, if this is a bug, should I just wait till the next release and it is fixed? Suggestions?