Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Background for programlisting

Hi Lars,

On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 01:03:17 +0200
Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to add a background color to my programming listings and
> found an old post from Bob in which he suggested to add the following
> to the customizing layer:
>
> <xsl:attribute-set name="shade.verbatim.properties">
>    border-color="thin black ridge"
>    background-color="silver"
> </xsl:attribute-set>
> [...]
> Anyone knows what I'm doing incorrect?

Actually, xsl:attribute-set cannot hold attributes directly. You
need to use an additional xsl:attribute element:

  <xsl:attribute-set name="shade.verbatim.properties">
    <xsl:attribute name="border-color">thin black ridge</xsl:attribute>
    <xsl:attribute name="background-color">silver</xsl:attribute>
  </xsl:attribute-set>

:-)

--
Gruß/Regards,