Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Fwd:

Good morning:

If you checked out Docbook trunk from svn there is a build process
that needs to be completed before you can run the stylesheets. Look at
the buildtools directory for the files to build and instructions on
how to do it (it points to the wiki but the wiki seems to be down).
The build process is  meant for the maintainers to build release.
Unless you have a good reason to do so I'd recommend  the solution
below

If you want to run the latest code you can download snapshots from
http://snapshots.docbook.org/ . These are ready to run and should work
without a problem or you can run one of the packaged releases from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/files/

Hope this helps

Carlos