Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] <part> Titlepage

Lars,

The part titlepage (and the other title pages) are handled in a titlepage spec file.

There is an excellent description of that facility and how to customize it in Bob Stayton's book, DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide.

You can find this section in the online version at: http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLTitlePage.html

Best Regards,
Dick Hamilton
-------