Subject: [docbook-apps] Adding custom attributes to body and table

Hi

I'm using DocBook XSL stylesheets to generate XHTML files. I would like my output HTML files to contain some custom attributes, mainly for the body and table elements.

For the body element, the value of the attribute is always the same so it could be hardcoded into stylesheets. So the question is how could I add xyz="abc" do the body element in output XHTML files?

For tables, I would like to pass the value of a custom parameter from the source XML file. For example, I would like to pass the value of the userlevel attribute specified for the informaltable element to the output, i.e.
from the source XML <informaltable userlevel="cba">
to the output html <table xyz="cba">
How could I do this?

Regards,
Robert