Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Custom Localization Support Broken?

Hi Jirka,

thanks for your quick answer! :-)

On Thu, 05 Jul 2012 11:41:15 +0200
Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> wrote:

> [...]
>
> Your code looks OK.

Thanks for confirming. After looking at such a long time, I wasn't
sure anymore. ;)

> Could please try to use Saxon6 with your
> customization layer instead of xsltproc?

I've tried it with Saxon, but without success:

$ saxon -o test.html test.xml mydb.xsl
keycap: @function=escape []
keycap: @function=alt []

> I'm sure code was working
> when I was making this change, so I suspect xsltproc might have some
> bug in key() implementation.

Strange. I use openSUSE 12.1 and here are the versions:

$ rpm -q saxon libxml2 libxslt1 docbook-xsl-stylesheets
saxon-6.5.5-229.1.noarch
libxml2-2.7.8+git20110708-3.5.1.x86_64
libxslt1-1.1.26-15.3.1.x86_64
docbook-xsl-stylesheets-1.77.1-11.noarch

Thanks.

--
Gruß/Regards,
    Thomas Schraitle