Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Where's the names of the top-level stylesheets ?

OK, thanks for reporting the difference.  I'll make sure that's fixed for the next release.

Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 8:06 AM

Ok, I've found it.
The information I'm looking for is actually in docbook-xsl-1.77.1/README.
I.e. it is not present in the namespaced file-set.

May I suggest that even if it remains that way there should be a reference from the ns README to the old one.  Otherwise the namespaced files can't really be used in isolation.  Or is that the intention ?

Regards,
Richard.