Subject: rootid parameter

Hi again (so soon),

I also cannot seem to get the rootid parameter working in 1.77.1 to single file XHTML or HTML.

I’ve tried with both Xalan and Saxon 6.5.6. With both processors, I get a message that the ID could not be found in the document.

I’ve tried both:

  <xsl:param name="rootid" select="'test'"/>

And

  <xsl:param name="rootid">test</xsl:param>

I’m using valid IDs in my source docs, and while I’m using xinclude, I’ve tried testing it on elements literally within a document and it doesn’t seem to work there either.

Any suggestions of what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you,

jz

Jason Zech | Project Manager, Digital Workflow
[p] 773-281-1818 x212 | zech@loyolapress.com

LoyolaPress. | A Jesuit Ministry | 100 Years of Service
3441 N. Ashland Ave. | Chicago, IL 60657 |
www.loyolapress.com