Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Thank you

Lars,

I'm glad you were able to get DocBook to work for you. I don't think it's spamming the group to let everyone know about successes using DocBook.

My company, XML Press, uses DocBook for our print book production and we've been very happy with the results. And I'm glad that others are finding the same thing.

If you have a login on wiki.docbook.org, I suggest you add a note about using DocBook to the WhoUsesDocBook page with a link to the book.

Best Regards,
Dick Hamilton
-------
XML Press