Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Footnote number no longer an active link

Hi Tim,
Sorry for the delay in responding. Indeed, this is a bug when the $generate.id.attributes parameter is set to 1, as it is in that Oxygen transform. I've fixed the problem in SVN. Do you want a copy of the fix?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Finney" <tjf@tfinney.net>
To: "DocBook Apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:33 AM

Hi All,

I use DocBook to write articles. I just installed Oxygen 14.0 which is
using DocBook XSL 1.77.1 and now footnotes don't produce active links
any more.  For Oxygen users, try a default "DocBook HTML" transform on
something like this:

<orderedlist>
     <listitem>
         </footnote></para>
     </listitem>
</orderedlist>

I'm new to this list so please let me know what other details you would
like or where I should file a bug report.

Best,

Tim Finney