Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Lua programming language highlighting

Ok Jirka, we'll do that, thanks.

On 03/08/2012 09:55, Jirka Kosek wrote:
On 3.8.2012 9:14, Maxime Bégnis wrote:

One of our client developed an xslthl syntax highlighting pattern for the Lua
programming language to be used with DocBook XSL and would like to contribute it
to the standard DocBook XSL distribution. What informations should we provide
for it to be integrated?
I think the best way is to submit file with Lua definition as a patch
both to DocBook tracker and XSLTHL tracker at sf.net.

			Jirka

--
NeoDoc