Subject: WYSIWYG Editor for docbook

In a previous project I used docbook 4 to create help text for an application which I then used it to generate html and Javahelp. The generation worked very well but I found it very difficult writing the help text embedded within the docbook tags, it wasn't until the final output was generated that I could see my typos and generally bad english.

So considering using docbook v5 for a new project but is there a WYSIWYG editor/plugin available, i.e create help text in word/open office type program but am able to save it in docbook format ?

Paul