Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] WYSIWYG Editor for docbook

You're correct Paul. However, even the WYSIWYG tools mentioned do not give you true WYSIWYGness like Word will give you. Its more of a rough approximation. It because of the nature of divorcing the content from the style (especially in the FO generation).

But if rough approximation is good enough then the tools that folks have suggested will get you there. Eclipse probably won't.