Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] WYSIWYG Editor for docbook

I don't understand this xinclude problem with oxygen. Oxygen has been handling my xincludes, and nested xincludes, seamlessly from versions around 7 or 8 at least. There was a base problem with the earlier versions (back to v.2 in my experience) - see this list about 5 or 6 years ago which gave trouble with xinclude nesting, but as far as I know that has been sorted out. I don't use any 'tricks'. I just loaded v.14 on a new machine and it all worked straight out of the box on nested xincludes.