Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] WYSIWYG Editor for docbook

I just wanted to say that as a technical writer using docbook, I find
that Oxygen XML Author does 98% of what I need. It's about $150
cheaper than the XML Editor license. XML Editor has a few more
debugging features which for me are not terribly important. On the
other hand, it has some cool wysiwig features and epub support.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that copy from html into an Oxygen
docbook file works surprisingly well.  I have more problems when
pasting from MSWord  directly -- which is odd, because my html comes
from MS Word after processing through Wordoff, (an online utility for
tidying up Word-generated HTML).

--
Robert Nagle
6121 Winsome Ln #56C, Houston TX 77057-5581