Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Can docbook me used to create OSX Help books

> FYI in case it helps anybody, this is the best I can come up with so far
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11930989/can-docbook-generate-output-in-apples-help-book-format

Looks like it would be a fairly easy customization layer + build script
that would automate all that. My guess is that people who've done it
haven't bothered to contribute it back (it does take a certain amount of
extra work to make something you've done for your purposes general
enough for others to use).

David