Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] WYSIWYG Editor for docbook

On 08/15/2012 02:20 AM, Radu Coravu wrote:
> Bu the way, good new, in Oxygen 14.1 the actions for inserting xrefs and
> links in the Author page will be more evolved, they will show a dialog
> which will allow you to quick find a reference ID. Please see the
> attached image.
> And yes, if you choose to insert from the master file, all IDs from all
> xi:includes will be collected and presented for intertion.

This looks very cool. So if you pick a <section> from the list I'm
guessing you'll see the title in the window the right? Could it be
configured to show in the left pane:

elementname - title or info/title (if available) - [id value]

Really what people want is the same functionality of the current olink
dialog (where you pick from a list of titles) but without the effort of
setting up olink support.

Of course you're trying to implement this generically so it's useful for
arbitrary schemas where the olink dialog can rely on elements used in
DocBook.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Thanks,
David