Subject: docbook-slides: XML Summer School

I am looking for an example of customization for docbook-slides to get
started quickly. I found out from the wiki the following link:

http://nwalsh.com/docs/presentations/2011/xmlss/

The presentation looks darn good, however neither the source (xml) nor
the customisation seems to be available.

Does anyone knows:
- if there are other examples available on the net ?
- if the source/customization can be find somewhere else ?

Thanks much for info (docbook-slide 3.4.0 only please, I am not ready
for the brand new docbook-slides upgrade).

Regards,
--
Mathieu