Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] titlepage.xsl anomaly

Em 11-09-2012 10:02, Jirka Kosek escreveu:
> Ah, you have been using xsl-ns, right? I see the problem now,
> template/titlepage.xsl in xsl-ns distribution doesn't support ns
> parameter which is cruical. I have to investigate how xsl-ns is
> generated, I'm not using them regularly.

I also remember having the same problem with Slides, which uses the ns
distribution as well. The enclosing div should belong in the xhtml
namespace and it should be declared as default namespace on the div or
otherwise the declaration remains there and the output doesn't
validate with W3C's XHTML DTD. I still have it my TODO list and wanted
to play with it more but it seems then it is a common problem, not
just for me.

Gabor