Subject: Symbols section in index and specialized index

Hello,

I'm using the specialized index feature in a document. The terms are filtered OK, but I have the "Symbols" section appearing in the specialized index with no content in it, which is expected since there is no symbols for the specialized index. It happens both for FO output and xhtml-1_1.

Is it possible to remove the "Symbols" section if there is nothing in it?

I took a look at "autoidx.xsl" but the code is quite complex, so I'm asking for help.

Note that I am using the "basic" index method.

Thanks if you can help.

--
NeoDoc
Maxime Bégnis