Subject: Re: When using standard DocBook XSL SVG icons for HTML output, how can the width be specified?

Hello,

For anyone who has the same requirement and finds this by searching
mail archives, here's the solution I chose:

a.co > img, div.calloutlist a > img[src*="/callouts/"] {
  width: 14px;
  height: 14px;
}

The [...] CSS3 selector might be troublesome on some older browsers
but it works for me.  It can be dropped, but might just map onto the
wrong image if you've heavily customized your CSS or XSL.  Probably OK
in almost all cases.

Hope that helps,
Christopher