Subject: Wrong PDF output: Custom button-format is only displayed in the Oxygen Editor and HTML, but not in PDF. Frame is missing.

Hello,

We are currently trying to make our user manual a bit more flexible regarding its maintenance. In this process, we replaced buttons that have previously been inserted as screenshots by a new format in Oxygen/ Docbook, basically imitating the original buttons. The new buttons have a light-grey background, use a purple font, have a purple frame and are based on a custom style in our Style sheet.
Oxygen and the HTML transformation display the buttons correctly, but the the purple frame disappears when we transform the document to PDF.

I have to admit that I´m not the master of code, but my responsible co-worker is currently out of office. The code in the XSL stylesheet for the PDF transformation looks like this:

<xsl:template match="d:button">
        <fo:inline background-color="#D3D3D3" color="#4B0082" font-family="Courier New" font-weight="bold" text-align="start" >
                <xsl:apply-templates/>
        </fo:inline>
    </xsl:template>

I can´t see the frame, but it should be there. Did we forget something? Maybe this is a mistake simply resulting from the missing link between the various output forms (Editor vs. Html vs. PDF)

Can anybody help us fixing the problem?

Thanks.

Greetings,

Daniel Keyes

Disclaimer
The information contained in this e - mail and any attachments
( together the "message") is intended for the addressee only and may
contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received
the message by mistake please delete it and notify the sender and do
not copy or distribute it or disclose its contents to anyone.

FINARIS Financial Software Partner GmbH
Sömmerringstr. 23, 60322 Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Registered at Frankfurt/Main, HRB 52873

Managing Directors:
Dipl. Inf. Hermann Friebel, Dipl. Ing. Kai Bächle, Dipl. Inf. Werner Märkl