Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] re: How to create sidebars for epub3?

On 10/13/2012 03:43 AM, Robert Nagle wrote:
Jason, one thing that you should remember is that Amazon recently made
the Kindle 3s support KF8. Kindle 3s were available as early as Fall,
2010, so that did wonders for backward compatibility. Ideally one
would like to support everything, but I think people trade up their
ebook devices a lot more regularly than their laptop for example. The
Kindle 4 (i.e., Kindle Touch) now sells for $70. I just can't imagine
that there are many Kindle 1 and 2 owners who have refused to trade up
to a 70$ device.

About the same number of ie6 or 8 users?
I think the above logic is flawed. Customers are strange beasts.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.