Subject: WebHelp file and treeview icons

I'd like to change the default WebHelp file icon.  Do most people just change the file.gif and use the same treeview symbols that come with the stylsheets or do you tend to obtain (or create) custom treeview image sets and use the complete set?

If there are any custom treeview image sets available could somebody point me at them?

Thanks
Tim