Subject: How to programmatically get a list of elements of DocBook 4 and DocBook 5?

Hi all,

here:

https://bitbucket.org/shlomif/vim-docbook-5-support

I have a repository where I am trying to get a machine readable list of DocBook
4 and DocBook 5 elements. What I have done of parsing the DocBook 5's RNG
appears to work fine, but I'm having trouble with parsing the DocBook 4 RNGs
from
http://www.docbook.org/rng/4.5/ and some elements, suck as <ulink /> are
missing. Should I just parse and extract <element name=..."> from all the RNG
fragments and then concatenate them and remove duplicates? Or is there a better
way?

I tried to find a way to extract this information out of the DocBook 4.x DTD,
but could not find a DTD parser that allowed for introspection.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish