Subject: Questions concerning autolabeling

Hello!

I tried to find out the related info in previous posts in this mailing list, but unfortunately with no success. It was really surprised me. The following questions are related to autolabeling of some parts of the text. This message is quite long - sorry for that.

1. Is there any way to setup new autolabel format? In the table "Table 7.1. Number formats for autolabel parameters" [1] there are only 6 available formats. But I want to add Cyrillic characters as another format. The point is that I can't find out from which template the whole sequence is formed? Imagine, that someone have the Uppercase roman numerals of the sections. Despite the Arabic numerals (1,2,3,...) or Uppercase letters (A, B, C, D, ..), this sequence isn't a standard sequence and can't be acquired from the OS default procedures, utilities , etc. That means that there are any file in xsl-distribution, that contains sequence, procedures or possible variants of the characters and theirs meaning from the point of (mapping to) "real-world" enumeration (or maybe I made a mistake here?). But I can't find that place or method. Could anyone point me to the related information.

2. This is just note, not a question. Maybe this section will be obvious for someone but I was really confused so maybe to someone novice this information will be useful. The information concerns the intralabel.puctuation [2] from my practice. After reading the appropriate section someone can imagine that intralabel.puctuation mode controls all punctuation (5.4.1. - all points (".") ), but it doesn't! intralabel.puctuation ONLY controls punctuation between labels (only after 5 and 4), but not the ending one (after 1) and, has really strict "intra" meaning. The "ending" punctuation (after 1) is controlled by "l10n" files, i.e. common/en.xml. But the same trailing dot in TOC controlled by the other param: autotoc.label.separator . I found only two messages regarding this in the mailing list [3],[4].

[1] http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/SectionNumbering.html
[2] http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/GeneralCustoms.html#LabelPunctuation
[3] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200405/msg00062.html
[4] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200901/msg00110.html