Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] RE: Creating a separate section/component for Revision History

Bob,

Thanks for reminding me about validity.
I've just tried validating and you are correct - it gets rejected, citing "section" not allowed as only certain component types are allowed (presumably after at least one appendix).

It is an article.

At the moment I am concentrating on PDF (via Fo,and using FOP), though I will also want some html versions.  The first Html format I will want is CHM.  Then eventually epub3 and WebHelp.

I shall change the source to make it valid.
Then :
- look again at how to place the result in the final document.
- look into using the attribute sets you list to get the formatting improved.

Appreciatively.
Richard.