Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] xlink:title not getting into HTML, 1.77.1

Hi Jennifer,
Can you supply more details:

1.  Are you using DocBook 4 or DocBook 5 XML?

2. Can you provide an example of your linking element with xlink:title in it?

I presume since you are using Oxygen that your file validates and the xlink namespace is properly declared.

From: "Jennifer Moore" <jennifer@uncharted-worlds.org>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 12:13 AM
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hello all

When transforming from DocBook to HTML using oXygen 8.2, I did have xlink:title="whatever" being made into title tags in HTML, but now it's gone again.

I suspect this probably started when I got 1.77.1 a few weeks ago (previously was using 1.74.0), though can't be 100% sure as I've only just noticed it.

Is there a change I've missed in how xlink:title needs to be stated, or anything else obvious-ish like that? Or where can I look to work out what's going on?

Thanks in advance

Jennifer

--
www.uncharted-worlds.org/blog/