Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook XSL stylesheets version 1.78.0 have been released

Yes, there are plans to make the ns versions the SVN source and derive the non-ns stylesheets from them. I'm not sure you'll see much difference on the delivery end, though.

From: "DaveP" <davep@dpawson.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 1:27 AM
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>

On 12/18/2012 10:19 PM, Bob Stayton wrote:
A candidate release 1.78.0 of the DocBook XSL stylesheets has been
released on
SourceForge for downloading.  After logging onto the DocBook SourceForge
site, go to:

Files > docbook-xsl > 1.78.0
or
Files > docbook-xsl-ns > 1.78.0

Are there any plans to make the ns version 'the' docbook stylesheets Bob? I.e. make db 5 the main development?

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.