Subject: Re: AW: AW: [docbook-apps] Custom TOC frame

Hi,
I'm not clear on what is happening here. The chunk-changebars.xsl stylesheet does not generate frames. But one can generate a separate bk01-toc.html file if you set the stylesheet param 'chunk.tocs.and.lots' to 1.

Regardless of how the frames are generated, the call to 'user.head.content' will have the book element as the context node for both the titlepage and the book TOC. At that point in the process, the information that one is a TOC is not passed a template param, so I don't see how to tell them apart from within 'user.head.content'.

From: <steffen.wagner.hays@zf.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:58 AM
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: AW: AW: [docbook-apps] Custom TOC frame

Hello,

thanks for your answer, but this does not work.

I create the two frames with "chunk-changebars.xsl": this generates an "index.html" (the main document/frame) and a " bk01-toc.html" (the navigation frame). " user.head.content" is called for both files, but "local-name(.)" is always "book" (because my source file is a "book").

What function must I call to find out, what frame is currently written?

THANKS

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards / S pozdravem

Steffen Wagner, VoyagerSoft
wagner@voyagersoft.de

ZF Friedrichshafen AG
88038 Friedrichshafen, Deutschland/Germany
Telefon/Phone +49 7541 77-7644
steffen.wagner.hays@zf.com
Software Consultant

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Giorgio Behr Vorstand/Board of Management: Hans-Georg Härter (Vorsitzender/CEO), Dr. Stefan Sommer, Dr. Konstantin Sauer, Dr. Peter Ottenbruch, Jürgen Holeksa, Dr. Gerhard Wagner, Reinhard Buhl, Rolf Lutz, Wilhelm Rehm
Sitz/Headquarters: Friedrichshafen
Handelsregistereintrag Amtsgericht Ulm HRB 630206/Trade register of the municipal court of Ulm HRB 630206