Subject: Anomaly with index and titleabbrev

I'm using the index.prefer.titleabbrev option, which uses <titleabbrev> instead of <title> when building the links in the index. I'm using the epub3 styesheets, but it looks like the index processing happens in the xhtml stylesheets.

If that looks like a bug, I can file an RFE, but I thought I'd check with the group, first, to make sure I didn't miss something.

Best Regards,
Dick Hamilton
-------
XML Press