Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] copyright sign, 1-78 stylesheets, xsl-fo

On 30/01/13 17:39, Bob Stayton wrote:
Hi Dave,
The copyright symbol is in the Symbol font, which is included in the $symbol.font.family stylesheet parameter:

<xsl:param name="symbol.font.family">Symbol,ZapfDingbats</xsl:param>

which is then included in all instances of the font-family attribute in the output through the internal param $body.fontset:

<xsl:param name="body.fontset">
 <xsl:value-of select="$body.font.family"/>
 <xsl:if test="$body.font.family != ''
               and $symbol.font.family  != ''">,</xsl:if>
   <xsl:value-of select="$symbol.font.family"/>
</xsl:param>

Did you customize the $symbol.font.family parameter? If not, does your font-family attribute on the fo:root element in your fo file include the Symbol font?

Eventually found
<xsl:param name="dingbat.font.family">golden</xsl:param> which resolves the issue...

<fo:root ...
font-family="golden,Symbol,ZapfDingbats"

so something is retaining ZapfDingbats ...
Although that if statement is false, since I have set body.font.family to 'golden'

;I'm bothered that &#xa9; isn't available in the default zapf in Antenna house, which is called up? Not sure how the mapping of ZapfDingbats get to the font file

          glyph-list="ZapfDingbats-glyphname.txt"/>

regards