Subject: docbook article with cover

Hi there!

I'm learning to use DocBook and I was trying to figure out how to make an article with coverpage... Or alternatively a book without the need of chapters (although i think I'd prefer the first thing) The xsl stylesheet scheme seems so flexible that I thought it must be possible... but i was lost in tons of sites on xsl stylesheet discussions...

I will continue my search, but I thought maybe i could just ask you (since you are the one person that surely knows that already) if it was possible and maybe if you had the appropriate reference for me :)

many, many thanks in advance,

Cristóbal Vio

Update:

I've continued my search and it still isn't clear to me if I need to do a new xsl style or alter the dtd part concerning the article type.

Still hoping you can answer.

Thanks in advance,

Cristóbal