Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook to PDF via FOP question which related to ANT

Sorry, <available file="book.fo"/> should of course refer to the
expected pdf file.

I will be quiet about this now.

Simon Dew

Technical Author | Stanley Security Solutions
1 Park Gate Close, Bredbury, Stockport SK6 2SZ, U.K.

Simon.Dew@SBDInc.com | +44 (0) 161 406 3400
www.stanleysecuritysolutions.co.uk

Registered Office: Stanley House, Bramble Road, Swindon
Registered in England and Wales No. 181585 VAT No. 232 2446 95