Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] FW: PROBELMS WITH BIBLIOGRAPHY

Bob,

Thank you very much.

Nick Wood
NATO Communications and Information Agency
Chief Document Engineering and Production Section, NPC
Thier Mathias 1b
4690 Bassenge (Glons), Belgium
T: +32 4 289 9211  F: +32 4 289 9329
E: nick.wood@ncia.nato.int  W: www.ncia.nato.int
From: Bob Stayton [bobs@sagehill.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 5:34 PM
To: Wood Nick; DocBook Apps

OK, thanks for clarifying. The problem here is not with id on bibliolist or
bibliography, but with biblioentry.

When you do:

<xsl:for-each select="biblioentry" >

that changes the context to each biblioentry.  Then you can run object.id on
that context and insert the id the first fo:block in the table row:

<xsl:for-each select="biblioentry" >
 <fo:table-row>
 <fo:table-cell border="solid" padding="4pt">
  <fo:block>
    <xsl:attribute name="id">
      <xsl:call-template name="object.id"/>
    </xsl:attribute>

    <xsl:number from="bibliography" count="biblioentry|bibliomixed"
                  level="any" format="A"/>
   </fo:block>
 </fo:table-cell>