Subject: WebHelp bug?

Building one of our books in WebHelp format gives a fatal error:

No template for "/book/chapter/mediaobject/imageobject/imagedata" (or
any of its leaves) exists in the context named "title" in the "en"
localization.
XPath error : Invalid type xmlXPathCompiledEval: 1
objects left on the stack.

A took some investigation to boil down the issue to this:

A construct like this makes WebHelp builds fail:

<mediaobject>
  <imageobject><imagedata .../>...</imageobject>
  <textobject><programlisting>...</programlisting></textobject>
</mediaobject>

The failure doesn't occur when the construct is changed to either of these:

a) Replacing <programlisting> with <phrase>:

<mediaobject>
  <imageobject><imagedata .../>...</imageobject>
</mediaobject>

b) Removing the <imageobject>:

<mediaobject>
  <textobject><programlisting>...</programlisting></textobject>
</mediaobject>

Note that the construct that makes WebHelp fail is perfectly legal according to the DocBook DTD. We don't get any errors when building other formats (XHTML, FO, etc.). Since this is specific to WebHelp, I wonder if we've simply hit a bug.

Let me know, and I'll file a bug report on SF.net.

--
Cheers,

Stefan Hinz <stefan.hinz@oracle.com>, MySQL Documentation Manager

Phone: +49-30-82702940, Fax: +49-30-82702941, http://dev.mysql.com/doc

ORACLE Deutschland B.V.&  Co. KG
Registered Office: Riesstr. 25, 80992 Muenchen, Germany
Commercial Register: Local Court Of Munich, HRA 95603
Managing Director: Jürgen Kunz

General Partner: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
Register Of Chamber Of Commerce: Midden-Niederlande, No. 30143697
Managing Directors: Alexander van der Ven, Astrid Kepper, Val Maher