Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] WebHelp bug?

On 02/25/2013 05:14 AM, Stefan Hinz wrote:
> Note that the construct that makes WebHelp fail is perfectly legal
> according to the DocBook DTD. We don't get any errors when building
> other formats (XHTML, FO, etc.). Since this is specific to WebHelp, I
> wonder if we've simply hit a bug.
>
> Let me know, and I'll file a bug report on SF.net.

It's very odd that this would affect only webhelp and not other outputs.
Have you tried with just chunked html and htmlhelp? There's nothing in
the webhelp directly related to those constructs.

Could you post a small test case that causes the problem? I just added
that construct to a test document and couldn't get it to fail (using
xsltproc or saxon).

David