Subject: Error when trying to cross reference external documents

Hi Bob,

I did the change and there is no difference. Is failing in the same place and with the same error.

Suspecting that it might be a problem with one of xalan/ant and maybe eclipse I updated all to the latest version. Still no luck and is still failing.

However I managed to trace some more specific error messages. Please see the attached screenshot.

I also found a thread which might be related but I am not sure - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200808/msg00065.html

Is this information more helpful?

Thanks again,
Doru

Re:

"Hi,
I think the problem is with the way the system entities are expressed for the target data files:

<!ENTITY userguidetargets SYSTEM "D:/Projects/6.1.2-18Feb/appli
cations/documentation/target/package/docs/userguide/target.db">

Those need to use file: syntax.  For Windows, that would look like this:

<!ENTITY userguidetargets SYSTEM "file:///D:/Projects/6.1.2-18Feb/applications/documentation/target/package/docs/userguide/target.db">"