Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] [HELP] How can I get rid of the output of the <revhistory /> tag in the EPUB output

When I post a question on a forum I keep working at it till I find the answer. Often times I find the answer before someone in the know has time to respond, then I post the answer to my own question for others to find. It is not a perfect process but it is synergetic and cooperative when it works.

I don't know the answer to your query, but I know that XML is logical and easy to read. Look through the style sheets and you will likely find the joy of solving a tricky coding problem, like a riddle but a very Zen experience.

Good luck:)

Tiffany Sonny