Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] [HELP] How can I get rid of the output of the <revhistory /> tag in the EPUB output

I'm not sure what this does:

ruby
-s
/home/shlomif/Download/unpack/file/docbook/docbook-xsl-ns-snapshot/epub/bin/dbtoepub
-s docbook-epub-preproc.xslt -o human-hacking-field-guide--english.epub
human-hacking-field-guide--english.db5.xml

But I'm assming that your docbook-epub-preproc.xslt preprocesses your
source before passing it to the DocBook xslts. In that case try the
following. We're matching db:revhistory (where db is bound to
http://docbook.org/ns/docbook) and also we've removed the mode. I also
changed indent="yes" to no because that can cause unwanted whitespace:

<xsl:stylesheet version = '1.0'
		xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
		xmlns:db="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
		xmlns:xsl='http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform'
		xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";

  <xsl:output method="xml" version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" indent="no"/>

  <!-- Get rid of the revhistory element -->
  <xsl:template match="db:revhistory"/>

</xsl:stylesheet>

David