Subject: Re: [docbook-apps]xslt2.0 docbook.xsl stylesheet problem

Hi Dimuthu:

I think, this happened because of you didn't build the DocBook XSLT style sheets before you are going to use them.
After you get a clone of source,you have to build it. Go to the root directory where build.xml located and using ant, run the command "ant all" or "ant build". (Note: I didn't test it out. But it's the normal procedure that I figured out by looking over the source)

Either way, if you want to just check out how is it working, why don't you go and use latest stable release version.
There you can find the file called "param.xsl".

Hope this will be helpful !.