Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] EPUB2 vs. EPUB3: Making base.dir consistent?

Thanks Thomas, I've merged the two together and those errors are now gone. However, I think I need to wait for the next snapshot to be generated as I'm now getting other errors.

EPUB3: setting base.dir to "/path/book", puts all files in that "book" directory, but I'm getting an epubcheck3 error;

ERROR: ../test.epub/OEBPS/toc.ncx(9,10): element "navMap" incomplete; missing required element "navPoint"

The NCX has an empty <navMap/>

EPUB2: is even worse: base.dir is the same as above but the folder structure is messed up;

./book
./bookMETA-INF
./bookOEBPS

The meta/config files are written, but non of the book files (chapters, titlepage, etc); they are just printed to the terminal.

Mike