Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook/XSL: What's the Subversion/SVN URL of the docbook-xsl-ns and docbook-xsl stylesheets?

On 04/22/2013 11:39 AM, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please let me know what is the Subversion/SVN URL of the docbook-xsl-ns and
> docbook-xsl stylesheets that can be found here:
> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshot/ . I want to do an "svn checkout"/"svn
> co" command and update it using "svn update"/"svn up".

The DB stylesheet sources are here:
https://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/docbook/trunk

Please note that there are no separate trees for xsl-ns and xsl. Both
packages are generated from the same sources. In fact, to be able to
work with the source tree requires quite a bit of insight knowledge of
the build process, as well as a bunch of prerequisite tools. Unless you
really know what you are doing it might be best to stick to prepackaged
releases / snapshots.

    Stefan