Subject: JFYI: Observations on snapshots.docbook.org and SVN Commits

Hi,

not sure if the project owners know this already (or are fully aware),
but I've noticed that the archives on snapshots.docbook.org don't
contain the latest version (again). :)

Another issue: In former times, the latest change were printed below
the list of archive. This isn't shown anymore.

It seems, any commit doesn't create a new snapshot (or is running
late). Furthermore, I've observed that each commit prints a warning
message from the SVN post-commit hook. I can't remember its message,
but if I remember correctly, it has something to do with the migration
to SourceForge's new Allura system.

Just to let you know. Thanks!

--
Gruß/Regards,